|Extensions||gb, gbc, sgb|
TGB Dual is a Nintendo Game Boy/Game Boy Color video game system emulator that can be used as a libretro core.
TGB Dual is an open source (GPLv2) GB/GBC emulator with game link cable support.
These are libretro features, not frontend or standalone emulator features.
|Saves||Save states||Rewind||Netplay||Cheats||Controllers API||Rumble||Sensors||Camera||Location||Subsystem API|
TGB Dual does not support using BIOS image files.
This core has a few options that can be tweaked from the core options menu. The default setting is highlighted and in italics:
- GB Link Enable (disabled/enabled) (restart): Emulates two Game Boy units side by side for multiplayer support.
- Screen placement (horizontal/vertical): Switches the screen layout for multiplayer support.
- Switch player screens (normal/switched): Switches the player screens for multiplayer support.
- Show player screens (both players/player 1 only/player 2 only): Displays the selected player screens for multiplayer support.
The Gambatte core supports one controller settings
- TGB Dual Joypad: Game Boy Controller
|RetroPad||TGB Dual Joypad|
Compatibility List/General Issues
Main article: