Uzem is the official emulator for the Uzebox (A retro-minimalist 8-bit open source game console). This page is about the (currently unofficial) port of Uzem to the libretro API.
The Uzebox is a minimal system based on a AVR ATmega644 microcontroller.
The official home page is http://uzebox.org/
- CPU: ATmega644 (4k RAM / 64k flash)
- Speed: 28.61818MHz (Overclocked to multiple fo the NTSC frequency)
- Colors: max. 256
- Resolution: max. 360x224 (software defined)
- Sound: 5 channels, 8-bit mono
- Inputs: 2 NES/SNES gamepads
These are libretro features, not frontend or standalone emulator features.
|Saves||Save states||Rewind||Netplay||Cheats||Controllers API||Rumble||Sensors||Camera||Location||Subsystem API|
Uzem does not use any BIOS files.
This core does not feature core options.